Deco E4R problem with iPhone 7

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-01 09:23:55 - last edited 2020-05-01 09:27:52
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20190823 Rel.43466

Hello

i am usign the Deco E4R (2-Pack) since 15 of March 2020. I am experiencing a problem with 2 iPhone 7's only which are on the same place. I am also having multiple newer iphone's and ipad's devices and they are not experiencing any problem . When the 2 iphone 7's connected on the Main Deco there is no problem. When the devices are near the other deco they disconnect from the main and they connect to the other deco. Thats a normal situation and thats how the mesh wifi supposed to work. The problem is when the iphones (7) connect to the other deco they dont have internet, wifi is full but i cant even make a speedtest. The fail every time. That only happens with the iphone 7's. For example my iphone X has no problen anywhere in the house( its working in full speed in every corner of the house). It seems there is some kind of a strange problem.

The 2 decos are 10 metres away with each other and there are no obstacles. So the communication with the main and the other deco is perfect

Also i cant turn off 2.4ghz for a specific device in the network, thats so mad and i cant test if there is a problem with 2.4ghz on the second deco

Tried to reset both in factory settings---didnt work, problem remains

Turn off Fast Roaming---didnt work, problem remains

Tried to connect the devices on the guest network---didnt work, problem remains

Tell me your thoughts

Thanks in advance

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco E4R problem with iPhone 7
2021-01-05 08:04:18

@Lefteris25 I seem to have this problem with iphone7 only.  I am latest and greatest firmware.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 569

Replies: 1

Related Articles