Xbox - NAT Strict - have read all and tried all, but the ports are just not opening up.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Xbox - NAT Strict - have read all and tried all, but the ports are just not opening up.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-01 12:09:55
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 190412 Rel.66770n

Hey all,

Pulling my hair out here, so hoping somebody can help as I followed all the articles I can find and it's just not working.

- Archer MR600 using a 4G sim for the internet

- Xbox One - hardwired directly to the MR600

What I'm trying to do - Open my NAT in order to play a new coop game.

Currently it's on Strict and even with the below steps it's not opening up.

When I enable 'UPnP' on the MR600 I get 'double NAT' displaying on the Xbox. If I diable it m the 'double nat' goes away but instead I get 'UPnP not successful'

I also checked the ports using a 'port open checker' and they are all closed:

Steps I have done:

- Reserved an IP address for the Xbox via Address Reservation (192.168.1.110)

- Enabled DMZ using this IP address (192.168.1.110)

- I have forward the ports as per the below. sourced from https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/network-ports-used-xbox-live (with a couple more added on from some other posts)

I must be missing something, just can't work out what it is. Hope somebody out there can help.

Thanks heaps,

Tom

Options
1 Reply
Re:Xbox - NAT Strict - have read all and tried all, but the ports are just not opening up.
2020-05-01 15:03:02

I have also tried setting the port forwards via 'Virtual Server' - not luck...

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 700

Replies: 1