Archer MR600 SIM issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer MR600 SIM issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer MR600 SIM issues
Archer MR600 SIM issues
2020-05-02 15:23:45
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 0.9.1

Hi,

I received our delivery of the Archer MR600 today.

I had already activated an unlimited data SIM with SMARTY which was working fine in our iPhones. I put the SIM into the router and initially it said No SIM on the Tether App/Management website, so I put the SIM into my phone to check it - all good.

Put the SIM back into the router, selected 3G only (poor network coverage for 4G in this area) and it all seemed fine. Managed to stream music.

Then I went back onto management website and it said SSID was invalid (it had a space), so I changed that. Then service crashed.

Now it is saying reconfigure parameters. I haven't changed parameters (not really sure what it wants me to change), tried resetting, no luck. Put the SIM into my phone and it is now not working at all - still saying it is connected to network and mobile data, but not actually doing anything.

Has the router somehow corrupted the sim? Have I inadvertently corrupted the sim?

I am only mid-tech savvy, so please be gentle. I really have no idea what I have done, or what I can do to rectify it.

I thought it would be a straightforward plug the sim in and off you go...!

Helen

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 638

Replies: 0

Related Articles