Deco M9 Plus V1 and V2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco M9 Plus V1 and V2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco M9 Plus V1 and V2
Deco M9 Plus V1 and V2
2020-05-02 23:24:53
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0 Build 20190821

Hello,

I have just bought 2 Deco M9 Plus packs (total 4 M9 decos). After setting them up (which was a breeze), I noticed that they were two different hardware versions (something that I didn't notice when I picked them up from the store). As a result, I now have two different firmware versions running on them (please see screen shot):

I know that there is a new firmware available for the V2 model (published 2020-02-25) on the support website. Is that the same as 1.2.11 which I have on the V2 shown above? If not, how can I upgrade just the V2 devices in my network? From the App (and the web portal), it shows that all my devices are upgraded to the latest versions of the firmware - is that correct?

I am not having any issues with the network however I know the App shows fewer features on the V2 models when I see the stats.

Is there a way to upgrade just the V2 Decos?

Thanks.

Options