TL-PS110P not working with Datamax I-4208?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-02 23:53:42
Model: TL-PS110P  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 8.03.30T 0013

Hi I am really struggling to setup my TL-PS110P, It is Ver 1.5, I am connecting it to a Datamax I-4208. I have checked the compatibility list and it is shown as compatible. 

I have followed the instructions and am trying to set up on Windows 10. The print server is configured and shows up fine:

And the printer is detected fine and shows as waiting for job:

But whenever I try and print a test page nothing happens, it just disappears from the print queue on windows, it does show in the print job log on the server but nothing comes out. I have tried, LPR and RAWTCP, print direct to the printer and spooling but still nothing.

The printer works fine when I connect it directly to PC with Parallel port so it's not that. What am I missing? I'm guessing its some config setting but I've followed the manual and still no luck. Any help much appreciated. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 728

Replies: 0