Range issues faced on the TP LINK Archer C50

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-03 13:30:26
Model: Archer C50  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: .9.1 0.2 v0093.0 Build 180313 Rel.54477n(4555)

This community message is regarding the issues i have been facing on a very critical level on my TP-Link Archer C50 with the above mentioned firmware version.

The router was purchased on the 23rd March 2019 and since then we have been facing very critical issues firstly regarding the speed that the router wasn't able to pick up as per the plan activated by the local ISP i.e. 25 mbps with a booster capable of boosting the signal upto a 50mbps. The router was replaced twice for the same reason mentioned above on teh following dates. 1. 09/09/19. 2. 16/3/20. But it is not at all solved even after replacing twice. I live in a flat that is of 600 sq.ft. and the router is not at all been able to provide a perfect speed even after having 4 antennas the speed is perfect only in the living room but in all the other rooms it gets disconnected everytime due to range issues dealt with the router we have tried to fix it by informing with the ISP but its not being fixed so i would like to take my problem into consideration as it is very tormenting to deal with it ever since the date of purchase. You can contact me on my personal number(8828789904/8080301009) or on my email(ayushv2003@gmail.com). Please take the message under consideration it would be helpful if you do it as soon as possible. 

Yours Faithfully 

Ayush Vishwakarma

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 739

Replies: 0

Related Articles