Network not shown on USB Printer Controller

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-04 06:59:13
Model: Archer C1200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 Build 20180502 rel. 45702 (EU)

I have just setup a new pc and want to connect and print with the printer that I connected to my router via USB. I have been using USB Printer Controller on my Win10 laptop and it works perfectly fine.

However, I have faced problem to use it on my new pc. When I'm trying to setup the USB Printer Controller, it does not even appear my network.

May I know how to get it detect my network?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Network not shown on USB Printer Controller
2020-05-15 22:21:53

@RyanTan I have the same problem. I'm running Windows 10 64-bit. I wonder if it would work on 32-bit?

I tried running it in Windows 7 compatibility mode as someone else suggested, but no improvement.

I have an Archer C2300 and it correctly detects the printer, but the USB Printer Controller app doesn't see my router, printer, anything.

I've set my network connection as a "Private" network so things should be discoverable. I've even tried temporarily disabling the Windows Defender Firewall on my private network. No change. :(

Options