Archer T4E deletes my ip address upon installation.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-05 09:26:40
Model: Archer T4E  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: None as of now so I can use the wifi.

Yesterday (4/5/2020)my wifi was just not working, I kept getting really slow speeds (1mbps download, 400kbps upload) so I decided to reinstall my drivers with the application (I had the setup application already downloaded and it had no issues previously) but then my wifi icon, switched to the "wifi off" icon, this was not a wifi issue as my phone was still getting 50mbps download and 17mbps upload, although I had tried restarting the router multiple times, which didn't help, I used the windows diagnostic tool, which helped me sort out the issues, I followed online guides to help me with them, but none of them worked, I did read that performing a clean install of windows may do the trick, so I created a restore point and reset, when I got onto the desktop I tested my wifi using speedtest.net, my wifi was working at a decent 20mbps download and 5mbps upload, I then installed all of my drivers for my devices (such as gpu) but when I installed my wifi drivers for the Archer T4E, I had the same re-occuring issue as I did in the previous windows installation (which as I said, I have a restore point for) I decided to do another clean boot of windows, and now I am here typing this to get some help onto why this issue is happening. (i have also tried relocating my wifi adapters pcie slot, neither of the 3 seem to affect it).

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 231

Replies: 0