Connecting DECO M5 to my existing router or set it up as the primary router itself?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Connecting DECO M5 to my existing router or set it up as the primary router itself?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-07 15:15:04

I have just bought a DECO M5 pack of 3. I am confused whether I should just connect it my exisitng router or use the DECO as the primary router itself.

I would like to have suggestions and the benefits of doing either. Which would have better performance?

TIA

Options
3 Reply
Re:Connecting DECO M5 to my existing router or set it up as the primary router itself?
2020-05-07 19:30:22

@Jayendra Just click o plus signal, add device and new device was attached into our network. 

Options
Re:Connecting DECO M5 to my existing router or set it up as the primary router itself?
2020-05-07 19:46:12

Hi. I'm thinking of buying Deco M5 single unit. Is a single unit enough for minimum configuration or should I buy a 2 pack?

Options
2020-05-07 19:47:26
You que have one spot network, but make no sense.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1176

Replies: 3

Related Articles