When powering on the device, only the power led light is lit and every other light is off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

When powering on the device, only the power led light is lit and every other light is off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-12 14:57:33 - last edited 2020-05-12 15:01:00
Model: TL-WR720N  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

Hi Team,

I have TL-WR740N router (version 5).

Please Note: I have selected TL-WR720N coz i could not find my product listed under Model column and  I was not being allowed to post a thread with a blanked Model field in this form.. 

My device was working well. but suddenly, while in use, i found only power LED is lit and rest others are not blinking. I tried to power off & restart the power supply. But no progress. only one LED ie power indicator is lit that too in steady manner. I am using the original tp link power adaptor which I have got with the device. I an not able to access the router neither Wirelessly nor using wired connectin. I also tried to hard reset router by pressing WPS button located at the backside but no luck.

Kindly suggest me what to do to check fr root of this issue & how it can be resolved. 

Thanks.. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 7

Views: 3711

Replies: 0

Related Articles