One mesh for the Archer AX50

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

One mesh for the Archer AX50

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
25 Reply
Re:One mesh for the Archer AX50
2020-07-21 13:46:26

Good luck on getting my money ever again. TP-Link is a dishonest company, STAY AWAY!!! Lesson Learned.

Options
2020-07-21 14:05:27

@zbychcom To add insult to injury the price of the AX50 went down £40 within 6weeks of purchasing it.

Options
2020-07-21 15:35:35

@dotjaz 

Agreed, they are Liar and Fake Promise Company.

They even removed it from WPA3 support list.

My last TP-Link Product.

Options
2020-07-21 20:05:00

Hi.

I was able to return the AX50 to the store for a refund. I made a complaint and referred to the provision that the purchased goods did not conform to the description. I referred to the correspondence with TP-Link. The complaint was accepted even though the router was purchased in May this year.

The Archer AX50 is probably a failed project ... I suspect that the processor cannot cope, that's why all the announced novelties are down the spine.

From the perspective of using AX50 for 3 months, I must say that the router heats up very much, which means that its performance during the day drops significantly. Well, recently it crashed frequently and lost Internet connectivity, so I had to reset it every 2 days.

I wanted to have a router with a perspective for the next few years (wifi 6) but unfortunately it is not efficient equipment even at a price that was not excessive.

Due to the fact that I have the RE305 amplifier adapted to one mesh, I decided to buy the Archer C7 ... an old design after a few facelifts, but it has a mesh which for me is just important because I have a two-story house. I have been testing the Archer C7 for a week and I find that in practice the efficiency does not differ from the AX50 and with the amplifier it covered my entire house ... and that was a priority.

Best regards

Options
2020-07-26 21:28:47

@zbychcom 

Me too! Bought the RE200 and RE300 along with the AX50 so I was ready once this firmware update, which was coming soon, got released. I'm not holding my breath anymore. 

Options
2020-07-31 18:56:21

This is dissapointing as I have bought the AX50 under their advertised OneMesh coming soon. This should be reported to  Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).

My 30 days return just expired 3 days ago and I would like TP-Link to reply before I lodge a case with ACCC. Since they are operating in Australia, ACCC has the stated.

"No matter how a business communicates with you—whether it’s through advertising, packaging, online, logos, endorsements or a sales pitch—you have the right to receive accurate and truthful messages about the products and services you buy. There are laws in place to protect you from being misled about the products and services you buy. Businesses are not allowed to make statements that are incorrect or likely to create a false impression."

I will have to lodge this next week with ACCC.

Options
2020-08-17 12:11:45
Virgin Media Fibre as Modem. TP-Link AX50 AX3000 Router (Netgear R7000) TP-Link RE450 Range Extender TP-Link TL-PA7017 KIT Gigabit Powerline
Options
2020-08-17 23:35:52

Hi TP Link

I am sorry but you sould be offering to replace all the AX50 routers as they sold with promise of one mesh capabilities. You know we can go on to Amazon and leave a negative review that is now your only source of sales since Covid-19. 

So, do the night thing here and offer a replacement to each customer that purchased an AX50. 

Regards, 

Pissed off customer 

Options
2020-08-18 19:25:07
Hi TP Link Team, Can you explain why the cheaper routers Archer Ax20 en Acher AX10 will have one mesh support and the Acher AX50 not. If by a new car the one with the highest number have the most features. Greetings, Mark
Options
2020-08-18 19:25:09
Hi TP Link Team, Can you explain why the cheaper routers Archer Ax20 en Acher AX10 will have one mesh support and the Acher AX50 not. If by a new car the one with the highest number have the most features. Greetings, Mark
Options
Related Articles