No manual setting of WiFi channel and bandwidth for Deco x60

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-16 16:40:41
Model: Deco  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.3

May i know will there be update for us to manually set the bandwith to 20mhz, 40mhz, 80mhz and 160mhz? i just bought a wifi adapter archer tx3000e and currently only have a max link speed of 1.2gbps, 80mhz. thats worse than the AC1900 wifi adapter im using previously that has a link speed of 1.3gbps. now im being shortchanged of another 1.2gbps if i am able to set it to 160mhz instead. currently i am using deco x60 hence im asking and hoping there will be a firmware update asap to resolve this issue.the reason for my upgrade is to be able to use at its full potential however i am wrong and very disappointed.i would also like to check how do i go about using wpa3? i tried to set it on tx3000e and when it restarts the net, it went back to wpa2 again. i believe deco x60 supports wpa3 right? why am i not able to use it? kindly advice thanks. It will be good if able to manual customise channel as well as bandwidth. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 862

Replies: 0

Related Articles