2.4ghz channel clashing with smartthings zigbee channels

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-17 21:16:05
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I've been having major homeautomation issues at home and recently discovered this is due to the Decos swamping the 2.4ghz frquency that the zigbee radio uses in my smartthings which consists of over 200 devices in my home. This channel cannot be changed and the only way to prevent this problem occurring is to move my wifi channel away from anywhere near channels 3 and 4.

There appears to be no way of changing the wifi channel manually and the Decos are absolutely unable to detect that zigbee is uses a radio frequency it might clash with.

My only "fix" is to repeatedly reboot my main deco unit until t moves to a desired channel. This is no way to continue, is there any chance TPlink will finally decide that not all of their customers are too stupid to manually change wifi channels?

Options