What was fixed in v2.8 of Deco M9 Plus?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-19 19:35:00
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi all. Just got the Deco M9 Plus 3-pack from Costco. I see they've since dropped it now for the X60 package, but got it for $200 as I was having issues with the Netgear 3-pack mesh system I bought there last month (drops mostly). I'm wondering what, if any, features or issues were fixed with the v2.8 hardware. After buying I searched to find out how to pull up the web interface for the router, only to find the capability isn't there. Got into the forums and find these products are riddled with issues. I'm only on day 1, so i'll give it a shot over the next 2-weeks or so, but it appears some of these mesh products aren't really ready for prime time. Not very excited after reading this forum!

Options
2 Reply
Re:What was fixed in v2.8 of Deco M9 Plus?
2020-10-16 03:13:09
Having too many issues with the deco m9 v2.8 also bought at costco. Is tp link updating firmware for this version?
Options
Re:What was fixed in v2.8 of Deco M9 Plus?
2020-10-16 03:13:10
Having too many issues with the deco m9 v2.8 also bought at costco. Is tp link updating firmware for this version?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 836

Replies: 2