Network keeps dropping on my Archer c6 ac1200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-01 09:01:48
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

My networks keeps dropping after every 8 9 hours. Both wire and wireless. All off a sudden internet LED becomes orange and do not recover on its own. Have manually restart the router. I doesn't happen with my Netgear router. All settings are done and reset. Isp came and checked my settings too all are good From the settings end.

What should i do now?

Yes i m on latest firmware to, is this case taken up tp link and work going on or i should return the router as i have 3 more days to for the return policy left. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Network keeps dropping on my Archer c6 ac1200
2020-06-01 11:17:36

@Sagar.Aman 

Same here, 1.3.0 ist totaly buggy, 1.3.1 Beta a little better. Tp Link has made the C6 unusable....

Options
Re:Network keeps dropping on my Archer c6 ac1200
2020-06-01 18:56:58

@Mmiii can you give me the link for the little better firmware. one more this just i observered. I downloaded the latest firmware and tried to install it, as soon as i upload, i get pop up msg " invalid file type"

yes i unpacked the .zip and my firmware is in .bin this router is damn buggy. don't know how on amazon it's having great  reviews. seems paid one.

@Kevin_Z by any chance you want to help me out.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 675

Replies: 2