RE220 gets slighly warm to touch in operation - am I right in assuming this is normal?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

RE220 gets slighly warm to touch in operation - am I right in assuming this is normal?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-03 17:48:31
Model: RE220  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.1

We have recently purchased an RE220 range extender, which has solved our internet problems perfectly.  There is just one thing I want to check.

The RE220 is slightly warm to the touch.  It's not very hot - I'd guess it's around 35-40 degrees Celsius.  (It's about the same temperature as a baby's bathwater.)

I'm guessing that this is all fine, and this is just normal heat from the electronics inside?  Are you able to confirm that this is nothing to worry about, please?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 900

Replies: 0