DECO can’t connect to the Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-08 17:22:06
Model: Deco S4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have always thought that this Deco devices are very user-friendly for a internet noob like me based on the videos and guides on YouTube. But I'm having a nightmare right now connecting my NEW deco S4 to the internet.

As the title says, I am having trouble setting up my Deco S4. I have done all the steps necessary but it still doesn't connect to the internet.

HERE'S THE ISSUE!

I have decided to use the mesh setup for my household. I turned off my old router and plug it out and connect one of the Deco S4 router. I have followed every single step up until the part 'What type of internet connection I have?' So I picked Dynamic IP. I didn't know that such things exist. But in the end it my new router failed to connect to the internet. 

If I have to connect manually, I don't even know how to! I regret buying, unless there is a 24/7 technical hotline that will be able to assist me :(

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 686

Replies: 0

Related Articles