Once the router changes the devices LAN IP, DECOs loose connection IMMEDIATELY!!!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Once the router changes the devices LAN IP, DECOs loose connection IMMEDIATELY!!!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-10 15:46:55
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.11

I am using multiple Decos in my home (Access Point Mode). The main deco is connect to my Huwaui Router by ethernet cable. The problem is that EVERY time my router changes the LAN IP assigned to devices (for example from 192.168.8.102 TO 192.168.68.102 OR 192.168.9.102), the decos loose connection immediately. Every time I loose connection, I have to log in to my router and change the LAN IP back again to its orginal one written unde the router itself. I have no clue why is this happening!! I lost hope, please if anybody knows a solution, share it with me.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Once the router changes the devices LAN IP, DECOs loose connection IMMEDIATELY!!!
2020-06-10 20:24:05

@Bader2001 Why yout router change lan IP? Check huawei router to not change lan ip. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 434

Replies: 1