Deco P7s refuse to work after a reset where it a reboot caused it to stop working!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco P7s refuse to work after a reset where it a reboot caused it to stop working!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-11 18:03:22
Model: Deco P7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: Up to date

I have up to date P7s (3) and as of this morning all were working for the last 6 months.

so I have been getting rubberbanding and bad lag spikes in games (primarily csgo) and was trying to figure out the best settings. I had been testing router  vs access point.

I have switched off and on for the last few months and never had an issue. Today I switches from router to access point again and they failed to reboot and restart. The internet was lagging terribly. 

So evetually i rebooted them via the app again and i never got internet. So I reset my main one. All works good until my new network is created and the deco is testing the connection thats when the led goes from flashing blue to red, and I have done it 5 times not resetting it as tp link recommends and setting it up like new.

Here in Germany we live in such a old house the netz barey goes through the stone walls, barey like the wood houses in my native california.

the old connection barely works unless i stand next to the router. When I reset my main deco it goes flashing blue and works until it tests the connection after creating the network.

i have unplugged the other 2 but the orignal and reset my modem router many times. What can i do?

the decos are up to date. Without them my internet barely works unless next to the router.

for the most part all my devices have no internet.

how can i fix these faulty p7s?

thanks!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 267

Replies: 0

Related Articles