TL-PS110U support printer HP LaserJet P1005/P1006?

2013-01-28 16:47:04
Region : Indonesia

Model : TL-PS110U

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Dear TP-Link Team,

I have printer HP Laserjet P1005 and P1006 series. Whether Print Server TL-PS110U support this printer model? Also, whether TP-Link have a print server model with combination of USB and Paralel Port?. At the other point, all my client computer are using Ubuntu Linux OS. Understand that from your website mentioned that this Print Server support Linux OS. But just want to ensure whether the Print Server can run under Ubuntu 10.04 version and above properly?

Thanks,
IT-BRC
Options
9 Replies
Re:TL-PS110U support printer HP LaserJet P1005/P1006?
2013-01-29 21:40:34
The compatibility list on the tp-link official website would help you.
Options
2013-01-31 09:21:08
Thanks for the suggestion. Because the printer that I mentioned above was not in the compatibility list, as such I ask to clarify whether these print server model can support or not. Or is there any print server able to support my printer above?

Thanks.
Options
2013-03-23 06:46:37

itbrc wrote

...Or is there any print server able to support my printer above?

That is a good question. If you install your print through a IP port it should be compatible, once this connections will ask you for the specific printer driver related to your printer. So, the job made by print server will be restricted only to the connection (hardware) and the compatibility function will be made by each computer and the driver installed in it.
It is a possibility and must be checked before you spend your money, keep it in mind, ok?
Options
Problem solved: HP Laserjet P1005
2014-12-05 20:18:56
Hello

I got the some problem with my printer that is HP Laserjet P1005. i am unable to print one of my friend suggest me better to re-install the drivers once again i tried is same thing now my printer working is good. so if you have any problem with your printer better to re-install the drivers once again and check it

Guide To Downloads and Install

Go through the download manually before downloading to update you on available HP Laserjet p1005 printer drivers
Click Free Download for the operating system you are using
Once the download is complete, install this software

Catrina Honey
Options
2017-02-17 00:21:28

catrinahoney wrote

Hello

I got the some problem with my printer that is HP Laserjet P1005. i am unable to print one of my friend suggest me better to re-install the drivers once again i tried is same thing now my printer working is good. so if you have any problem with your printer better to re-install the drivers once again and check it

Guide To Downloads and Install

Go through the download manually before downloading to update you on available HP Laserjet p1005 printer drivers
Click Free Download for the operating system you are using
Once the download is complete, install this software

Catrina Honey

thanks for the driver i was struggled to install driver on my desktop if any one has problem with the installation check https://www.printerdriverforwindows.com/hp-laserjet-p1006-driver
good luck
Options
Dial Printer Support
2018-12-14 12:19:39

https://www.dialprintersupport.com/Dial Printer Support

i found your article very interesting.  thank you for sharing lovely post here. keep sharing. and we will love come back to  your website. thanks
also have a look at my website

Options
2020-12-16 14:35:54

@itbrc Here we are giving solutions regarding all types of printer. You dont need to pay a single amount to get direction related to your printer error. Incase if you are not finding solutions then visit on given link.

https://howtoresolveerror.com/blog/methods-how-to-resolve-brother-printer-error-code-0b/

Options
a week ago

What an awesome blog you are writing. your all blog is awesome check this highly recommended blog of all the time -  https://www.printererrorsupport.com/blog/connect-hp-printer-to-wifi-on-mac/

Options
Tuesday

Brother Printer Drivers are a dedicated piece of software programs that are vital for proper functioning of your avant-garde Printers. This software application equips your Computer with the capacity to command the Printer. It is a user-friendly communication solution between your Computer/ Laptop and Printer. It allows your Computer to efficiently execute the Printer’s functions. In short, this software allows you to experience all the functions and features of your Printer without any hassle.

Brother Printer Drivers Setup

The Setup of Brother Printer Drivers is a straightforward process that includes the downloading and installing the software. Although, the process is simple. But, it is very important to perform the setup process properly. Therefore, without proper installation, the software will fail to function properly. Thus, make sure to follow the given set of instructions properly.

Brother printer drivers are easy to download and install. Hence the user can download and install the drivers from the official website. Therefore, once the driver installation and setup procedure gets complete, then the users can easily perform all printer related tasks such as print, copy, fax, and scan.

Pre-requisites

Before proceeding further with the Brother printer setup procedure, make sure that you have arranged the required prerequisites.

1. First of all, make sure to have a high-speed Internet Connection, because it is essential for successfully downloading the Brother Printer Software
  2. Ensure that the Brother Printer is properly configured for the existing Internet Network. 
  3. Also, it is extremely important to ensure that both the system and Brother Printers are connected to the same Network.

Quick and Convenient Setup Procedure

Download The Brother Drivers

Follow the steps provided below to download Brother printer drivers.

•  
      • In the beginning of the downloading process for Brother Printer Driver have a preferred Internet Browser such as “Internet Explorer,” “Microsoft Edge,” “Firefox,” “Safari,” “Google Chrome” etc. . In other words, the users are suggested to open an available Internet Browser by clicking on the respective Browser icon.
      • Then, open the official website to download the Brother Printer Drivers.
      • Note: Click on the Browser’s Address Bar. Now, correctly type in  “brother-usa.com” as the URL. Then, hit the “Enter” key.
      • Now, go to the very top of this window. Look around the middle part for “Contact”. Click on it for expanding it. Then, go to its “Support” section. Here, click on the “Support Center” tab for accessing the required webpage.
      • Next, the users are suggested to look for the Search Bar that says “Enter Your Model Number to Find Your Product”. This window requires your Brother Printer’s Model Number. Hence, enter the same accurately.
      • Note: The user can easily find the Model Number located on the Printer’s Machine. Else, check the Invoice for it. After entering the same, click on the respective “Search” button.
      • Now the user will get redirected to the next window that provides a list of options as per their Search. Hence, select the option accurately to download the Brother Printer Drivers.
      • The following window displays multiple options for the provided Printer Model Number. Hence, go to the “Downloads & Drivers” section. Here, click on the “Downloads on our Online Solution Center” option to proceed further.
    •  
    • Select OS Version

• Then, the users are suggested to make a few choices to locate the correct set of Brother Printer Drivers for their Printer and the System.
      • To begin with, it will ask the user to “Select OS Family”. Hence, appropriately choose the OS of the Computer. For instance, Windows, Mac, Linux, or Mobile.
      • Additionally, it will ask the users to  “Select OS Version”. So, make an appropriate selection.
      • However, if the user is not aware of their System’s OS and its Version then, click on the link that says “How to identify your Operating System (OS)”. The following window will guide through the process of identifying the Computer’s OS.
      • After making the correct selections on this webpage, click on the highlighted “Ok” button.
      • The following window gives the user another chance of changing the selected OS Version. As such, click on the given drop-down box. Then, make the changes.
      • Besides that, the user will notice another drop-down box for “Language”. So, click on it. Then, appropriately make a selection.
      • After this, a list of all the “Brother Printer Drivers” available for the Printer will open on the screen.
      • Note: The user can choose any of the available options as per their requirement. However, the users are recommended to opt for the Full Driver & Software Package to get the maximum out of your printer.
      • Hence, click on the link given for the Full Driver & Software Package to proceed further.
      • The following window provides complete details of the selected “Brother Printer Drivers.” Hence, attentively review the details. Also, the users are suggested to check for the given instructions for downloading the software.
      • Note: The user must carefully read the terms given in its “End-User License Agreement”.
      • After that, click on the highlighted button saying “Agree to the EULA and Download”.
      • Now, it will start the downloading process for the relevant Brother Printer Drivers.
      • Note: Wait for the proper completion of this process.
Options