no RE light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

no RE light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
no RE light
no RE light
2020-06-19 18:50:27
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I've connected my extender to my wifi and set up a password and log in but no matter where I am in the house the RE light will never go on even though the app says its connected to my wifi. I tried yo set up again via the WPS button but the button on my router just kept flashing red and the RE button just kept flashing and wouldn't stay solid. I'm getting kind of frustrated. I restarted my modem but that did nothing, i can't find much advice for this specific problem and the instructions say if this particular problem persists fere to FAQ Q2. But whenever I type that in to the site it says it can find anything with that search.

Options
1 Reply
Re:no RE light
2020-06-22 09:20:00

@Okokko 

If you want to configure a range extender, here are some instructions:

Configure Range Extender via Tether APP: How to configure Range Extender via Tether APP

Configure the range extender via web GUI: How to configure my range extender via web GUI

Setup the range extender via WPS button: How to setup the range extender via WPS button

But if none of the above works, please kindly help verify below info:

1. Try to forget the wireless connection on your phone or computer and connect it back, just confirm if the wireless password of the main router is still correct.

2. Reset the WA850RE by pressing and holding the reset button on it until the LEDs flash, refer to one of the above instructions to set it up again.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2132

Replies: 1

Related Articles