Archer AX6000 - Can't connect to Wi-Fi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-22 04:00:30 - last edited 2020-12-22 03:20:53
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.6

Hello,

I have bought AX6000 and set it up in bridge mode with the modem from ISP. All devices could connect fine to the new network, except the chromecast (which used to work on the old modem).

It says Can't connect to Wi-Fi. You ma need to sign in before connecting to ... This is common in hotels and dorm rooms.

I tried a lot of things, but nothing works so far: guest network (even without password), I disabled IGMP proxy, tried on both 2.4 and 5 network...

Do I need a firmware upgrade ? In that case which version?

Any help would be more than welcome! Thank you!

"Good girl," he growled softly in her ear, "take it." His pace quickened, his hand gripping her thigh with a bruising pressure.

He thrust up a couple times, as deep as he could, lifting her feet from the ground. And then just held it there. She felt him pressing into her with every muscle he had, an incredible power about to make her explode.

Anne heard Ben grunt softly and his hips arched again, trying instinctively to get his dck as deep as possible. His cck flexed inside of her once, twice, and then she felt liquid heat spread inside her. He was cumming! Panic gripped Alice again—she was unprotected and he was cumming deep inside her! She would get pregnant. Her college life would be ruined.

Ben didn't seem to notice her renewed tension and continued to milk his cck into her depths with short jabs of his hips. And then with a sigh he relaxed, resting his forehead on her shoulder. His ick was still deep inside her, plugging her, holding his cum inside her.

"I'm not on birth control," Anne sobbed under her breath.

"It's okay, baby," Ben whispered into her shoulder, his voice tinged with amusement again, "I'll take care of it. But I don't cum outside sweet girls."
Anne could feel his cck softening by a degree. The discomfort of his cck stretching her virgin pusy to her max was replaced by the trickle of wetness down her thigh. Still, Ben did not shift or pull out of her. She wondered what kind of mess there would be when he did. She felt he wanted to plug her for as long as possible—keep his cck, and his cum—inside his conquest as long as possible.

She wriggled in his lap as Ben's dck softened, hoping to free herself from both his shaft and his grip. Unfortunately, as she did so she realized why he had not pulled out of her. Her wriggling was making him grow hard again.

"Noooo," she groaned here.

"Yes," he murmured in her ear, "just relax and enjoy it."

Still disguising his movement with the jostling of the bus, Ben started to flex his hips against her again. With each thrust his shaft hardened. Now slick with both her fluids and his first load of cum, his passage was even easier. The added wetness was also reliving some of the discomfort for Anne. His free hand bobbed down to her vulva again, massaging her clit with his free hand.

Warmth and pressure was building inside Anne's core against her will. The heat spread from her clitoris to her pssy, where the friction of his thick cck was making the pressure build.

She'd masturbated before, of course, but this was something else entirely. She bit her lip and resisted the heat building as best she could. It would be humiliating to cum on a cok that had been forced inside her—and on a bus surrounded by her teammates no less!

Ben's pace with his thrusting was more measured and relaxed now that he'd come once. But his shaft was no less hard. Other than the bruising pain of her cervix when he pressed deep, the discomfort had faded. Now it was slick heat and friction building, building, building...

The orgasm took Anne by surprise, flashing over her like a wave as Ben's fingers circled her clitoris. She turned into his shoulder, pressing her face into his shirt to muffle the moan that escaped her as she shuddered in his firm grip.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Archer AX6000 - Can't connect to Wi-Fi-Solution
2020-12-21 17:44:11 - last edited 2020-12-22 03:20:53

@Peli 

I have figured out the issue.

I changed the security to:    " WPA/WPA2 Personal "    and  the Version to:    " WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK "

Everything can log on just fine now. Older and new devices...

Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:Archer AX6000 - Can't connect to Wi-Fi
2020-06-22 05:48:35

@qirokeci 

hmmm, strange, try this :

1.) turn off "smart connect" at advanced wireless settings in the AX6000

2.) rename the 2.4 and the 5ghz ssid (they should not be on the same name)

try to connect the chromecast to the 2.4 ssid

Options
2020-12-21 14:08:17

@qirokeci 

I too just installed new ax6000 router and can not reconnect some items. My daughter's school's Chromebook, my Honeywell wifi thermostat and my google chromecast...

???

Options
Re:Archer AX6000 - Can't connect to Wi-Fi-Solution
2020-12-21 17:44:11 - last edited 2020-12-22 03:20:53

@Peli 

I have figured out the issue.

I changed the security to:    " WPA/WPA2 Personal "    and  the Version to:    " WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK "

Everything can log on just fine now. Older and new devices...

Recommended Solution
Options
2020-12-21 21:43:05

@Ivaylo 

Try switching the Version to:    " WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK "

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2266

Replies: 4

Related Articles