router keeps getting disconnected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-28 02:04:48
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I have a wifi router HUAWEI Echolife HG814V5 . I was able to configure the extender WA850RE V2 with it. However, the internet works successfully for few minutes and after that , the extender shows 'can not connect to network'. When I restart the extender , it works for few minutes and again same problem. I have done the firmware upgrade as well as turned off the auto DHCP. Also, all the LED signals include RE are on the extender. 

What is the problem here? How is it that the externderis able to connect for few minutes on internet when it starts and again disconnects?

Please advice

Options
1 Reply
Re:router keeps getting disconnected
2020-06-28 02:30:23

@sk1111 

The firmware is 1.0.0 Build 20171228 Rel. 55399

sk1111 wrote

Hi,

I have a wifi router HUAWEI Echolife HG814V5 . I was able to configure the extender WA850RE V2 with it. However, the internet works successfully for few minutes and after that , the extender shows 'can not connect to network'. When I restart the extender , it works for few minutes and again same problem. I have done the firmware upgrade as well as turned off the auto DHCP. Also, all the LED signals include RE are on the extender. 

What is the problem here? How is it that the externderis able to connect for few minutes on internet when it starts and again disconnects?

Please advice

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 343

Replies: 1

Related Articles