Deco slave is unstable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco slave is unstable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco slave is unstable
Deco slave is unstable
2020-06-28 19:52:48
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.18 build 20190917 rel.76172

I found that
when slave is setup it will work fine at starting and then somehow if ur electricity or you turn off slave deco and then turn on it again.

It will take load of time to come back from red state and i really frustrated with that some times it doesnt come back and i had to reset it to work. still i dont know sometimes it work and sometimes it doesnt work to come white.

and next thing i observed its

when we are working on something and both master nd slave are working fine and we somehow came from slave signal to master signal and after few hours we came back to slave again

we wont able to connect to deco wif at all.

and it shows ip conflicts

and when i turn off slave deco this problem goes away and when i turn on it. 

sometimes it wont show ip conflicts and sometime it shows

very bizzare

and sometimes it keeps at red state doesnt turn to white at all.

i am really frustrated with it.

i dont know if i made a right call buying this

earlier i used to have stable router and stable connection and i used old router of mine to act as slave which was givining me slow speed but it was stable never caused me ip conflicts anything.

this deco i agree it gives me speed but if its unstable like this whats the point of router.

please provide me help what should i do and how to handle this

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 436

Replies: 0

Related Articles