Deco P9 - Did firmware upgrade resolve the most common issues? Potential new owner.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco P9 - Did firmware upgrade resolve the most common issues? Potential new owner.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-28 21:37:42 - last edited 2020-06-28 21:42:47

Hi,

Potentially purchasing the P9 system, but I have some reservations given some of the info on these forums. So 2 quick questions:

1) Did the recent firmware update solve most of the common bugs/frustrations/issues for you?

2) What is different between the P9 system and my current powerline adapter network some of which are Wifi points (mix of WPA9610, WPA4220, PA9020) 

Are they not both just Wifi access points connected by PL? Would it solve my frustrating issue where devices hold onto poor signals and dont roam to better ones seamlessly?

Many Thanks.

Newbie poster so go easy :)

Thanks in advance for your replies

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 414

Replies: 0