C2300 MU_MIMO Wifi Router randomly stops working / gets turned off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-29 19:54:16 - last edited 2020-06-29 19:56:40
Model: Archer C2300  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.3

Hello,

My wifi router which is connected via an ethernet cable to our downstairs modem provided by Ziggo will stop working after about 1 hour or so.

Whenever I try to reset my router, the router will work correctly without any issues for about 2 days, however, after that period of time, the router can do 2 things:
- It can turn off, no lamps will be turned on and I have to start the router 
- It will provide no connection whatsoever, not via a wired correction nor a wireless connection.

What will work, is restarting the router then after the error occurred, the router will now work for about 1 hour and then the error will occur again and so forth. 

My router is set up as an access point because I want to have a good connection upstairs on the 3rd floor.

The modem downstairs will work correctly even though there is an error on the C2300 router.

What I've tried:

- Turning off DHCP (no result whatsoever)
- Turning off 5ghz
- Setting the router as a router operation mode instead of an access point
- Checking the Ethernet cable (it provides stable internet)
- Checking the power cable (it provides stable power)

What I have just noticed is that in the title of the control panel of my wifi router, it says AC2300 MU-MIMO instead of my C2300 router.

Options
1 Reply
Re:C2300 MU_MIMO Wifi Router randomly stops working / gets turned off
2020-06-30 07:26:01

@Kevko bump

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 566

Replies: 1

Related Articles