TL-PS310U - BSOD

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-PS310U - BSOD

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL-PS310U - BSOD
TL-PS310U - BSOD
2020-06-30 11:05:50
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.064.000.T0209

I have a laptop that is suffering with the Blue Screen of Death, stack overflow error. I have 2 laptops, both Dell Inspiron 15. One is a 5567 with an i3 processor and the other a 5593 with a i5 processor. Both are running the latest version of Windows 10. My printer is a Canon MG6851. This is not in the compatibility list, but has been working well as a printer and scanner on the Dell 5567, for several years. The MFP utility version, as shown on the 'about' window is version 0.0.5.3 January-10-2013. The download page however, shows a published date of 2013-12-31. When this  is installed on the Dell 5593, I have the Blue Screen of Death, stack overflow error. This occurs so frequently that the laptop is unusable. Also, although it says it is collecting information and will reboot, it never actually reboots. I have to reboot manually. I have scrolled through this forum and trawled the internet, but have not found an explanation or a fix for this issue. In fact most of the internet stuff is pretty old anyway. I really need some help here, please.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 461

Replies: 1

Related Articles