Slow Speed with TP-Link T6E Archer AC1300

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-01 00:35:09
Model: Archer T6E  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1

I bought this network part today, and I have been trying to get the speed up on it for several hours now. My operating system is Windows 10, and my drivers are the most recent I could get on the website. I have moved my tower around all over my desk, and it doesn't help it. The wireless negotiation speed usually hovers around 585 Mbps, but whenever I run a speed test, it only ever gives me between 35 and 45 Mbps download, whereas my laptop usually gets 100 Mbps download, and they usually sit next to each other. The signal strength is always 100%, as the router is in the room directly next to mine. I have tried all 4 PCI-e slots on my motherboard and none have had a single effect. I have also tried everything in the "How to improve the speed of TP Link wireless adapter?" FAQ thread. Is there anything else that could possibly help?

Options