TL-WPS510U Stopped - 'Filter' Failed Error in Mac OS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-03 22:54:04
Model: TL-WPS510U  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version: 9.08.58T 0008

Hello. I was able to connect my TL-WPS510U Print Server to my router. I had an Epson L120 attached to it. I was able to print using my PC. However, when printing with my Mac, I always get a "Stopped - 'Filter' Failed" error. My printer drivers were downloaded from the Epson's official website. Deleted my cache and other Epson folders and reinstalled the drivers but the same error appears. Help. 

Options
7 Reply
Re:TL-WPS510U Stopped - 'Filter' Failed Error in Mac OS
2020-08-10 14:03:23
1) Do you get this message on the printer screen or computer screen? 2) Is there any error code along with this error message? 3) Make sure the printer is not in sleep mode. 3) Have you tried to restart the print server? 4) If you print from PC (Windows), does it print? 5) I suggest you to please reboot the all the network devices like router, print server, computer, MAC book, Internet device etc. Then try to print it out.
Options
2020-08-11 07:20:55

@attymikeph

4) If it doesn't work. Try to 'power drain' your printer - unplug all the cables from the printer and then press the power button for 30 seconds. After that, put all the cables back in the printer and turn it on.

5) Apply the same power drain and can do the same thing to the print server as well but make sure the print server doesn't reset all the settings.

7) If this doesn't work, then manually remove the printer's USB cable from the print server and put it back again after 30 seconds.

8) If the above tricks don't help you then uninstall the printer from your mac and add it again using the latest L120 driver.

Options
2020-11-15 02:47:06

Thank you for the information.
very helpful

https://www.reviewboxs.com/
Options
2021-01-01 03:23:54

@Nishant_Kumar thanks boss for this information

Options
2021-03-04 06:13:05 - last edited 2021-03-04 06:14:10

@attymikeph 

Switch off the printer and pick the association type. 

✅ Establish an association between your Mac OS and Brother printer utilizing the USB link. 

✅ Turn on the printer and associate the printer either wired or remote. 

✅ Tap on the Apple menu and explore to System Preferences. 

✅ In the Printers reassure, select "Print and Fax", and press the "+" symbol. 

✅ Choose the default symbol and pick your printer from the rundown. 

✅ In the Print Using list, check whether "XXXXXXX + CUPs" is empowered for CUPs drivers and "XXXXXXX + PS" for PostScript drivers. 

✅ Select Add followed by the "Quit System Performance" choice after the Brother printer is affixed in the rundown. 

✅ Once this interaction is effectuated, you could utilize your Brother printer on Mac.

Visit:: https://www.printertollfreenumber.com/brother-printer-drivers

Options
2021-04-28 08:02:10

thks for sharing sir

Options
2021-08-20 13:20:41

@attymikeph I think you should try to use any adjustment program for your Epson L120. Browse this Epson adjustment programs and search for the L120 Printer model. Get the resetter from there and try to reset your printer back to its defaults. I think it will help you since you have said that you have the latest drivers and you have cleared any traces from the previous installations.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1694

Replies: 7