My Deco TP Link app shows NO INFO but my wireless networks are still working & all devices connected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

My Deco TP Link app shows NO INFO but my wireless networks are still working & all devices connected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-06 05:42:15
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello. Hope you are all doing well

So my TP link mesh network was working fine. I have a M4 ... have had it less than a year. 

Then yesterday I noticed on the app that it wasnt showing ANY devices connected at all. 

And when I switched to the MORE page where you can access, Wi Fi. Parental controls etc. Nothing. Only Router settings (advanced) and Homecare (managers). 

There was no wi fi button to check or change my networks. 

No parental button to add or change devices

My wife has exactly the same on the app on her phone

However all the devices in the house are still connected to the wi fi (smart tv, smart speaker, sky box etc). They just dont show in the app

I was going to reset the router. But then it occurred to me. If i reset the router. And the app is at fault. Then I would not be able to modify any of the settings in the app. And I would lose all my connections to the internet

So thought best ask for a bit of TP support

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 469

Replies: 0

Related Articles