Wireless adaptor causing lockup issues and preventing any major system installations

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wireless adaptor causing lockup issues and preventing any major system installations

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-13 22:05:11
Model: Archer TX3000E  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I bought this adaptor about a month ago and installed it after closing down my windows 10 system first .

After about 2 hours of issues it  worked with the suggested intel AX200 driver.

I then had 2 wireless networks ( Asus default and this one )

I did wonder if I had to first disable the Asus default network adaptor which was not done the whole time.

Since this  installation I have had all sorts of sofware lockups , eeven overheating of my system , which I did not at first put down to this adaptor.

Eventually I have this weekend tried for 3 days to either access a DVD boot disc system  back up or reinstall Windows 10 from DVD with  BSODs happening on each attempt 

The main error  shown failure  with " netwtw08.sys" error which affects both new installations and backups which rely on network access.

I tried to disable the Asus default network adaptor in the Bios and put back the TP Link wireless adaptor which I had  just removed .

However the same error showed  and Windows 10 would not reinstall with the TX3000E adaptor in situ.

Please advise the correct position for installing this card as it does not seem to be the Intel driver that is the cause as it was not loaded at the stage of reinstalling the system.

If I cannot use this adaptorproperly it would clearly seem to be a waste of money .

System is Asus Rog Strix Z390E , 40 GB Ram  500 GB M2 drive, running for 15 months.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Wireless adaptor causing lockup issues and preventing any major system installations
2020-07-14 12:43:30

Come on TP Link support , you are responsible for this product .

I had already told you previously that the Intel bluetooth driver does not install either .

More product sales by recommendations is surely the key here !

Please kindly respond

Options
Re:Wireless adaptor causing lockup issues and preventing any major system installations
2020-07-16 18:59:10

@laddu 

Not sure that comment  has any relevance whatsoever

no

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 418

Replies: 2