Wireless USB Adaptor not detecting Wi-Fi from second time onwards

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-19 19:09:07 - last edited 2020-07-25 15:59:33
Model: TL-WN725N  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1030.29.1102.2017

Hi,

I could able to install the driver for TL-WN725N model successfully and connected to Wi-Fi Network.

After subsequent restart of my laptop, usb adaptor is detecting my Wi-Fi, where as my other devices like mobile, laptop & TV are able to connect to the Wi-Fi network seamlessly.

USB adaptor scans all router except my router.

Could you please check what could went wrong? 

Options
2 Reply
Re: Wireless USB Adaptor not detecting Wi-Fi from second time onwards
2020-07-24 21:18:06 - last edited 2020-07-25 13:58:29

@Kathy_Z 

I tried all the steps given in FAQs. But still  TP link adaptors couldn't list the access point.

1. May I know the above troubleshooting steps you have tried? 

Un-installed the software & Re-installing the software few times: Now it is not scanning my home wi-fi network after subsequent trails

2. Please help us check the driver version of adapter and computer motherboard info and send us the photos: https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2722/

Refer to attached images in Tip Link.rar file

3.The model number of wifi router

Access point used is Samsung SmartThigs  Wi-Fi.

Model : ET-WV525

This model does not have router configuration page and does not provide any interface for configuring the router.

All other my devices and laptop are able to scan the home-wifi router.

4. How long did you have the device and when did the issue start?

Have purchased the adaptor in july mid week. It started giving the issue after installing the software. 

It worked only once after installing the software.. for subsequent installation, adaptor is not detecting home-wifi router

5. If there is another computer available, please test the adapter on a different computer;

All other laptop having Wi-Fi. I need to use the adaptor only on the laptop, on which WI-Fi is not working. I purchase for this purpose only.

Let me know if you need details further.

Thanks.

File:
TP-LInk.rarDownload
Options
Re: Wireless USB Adaptor not detecting Wi-Fi from second time onwards
2021-10-12 08:55:01

@prasannsk 

Hi did you resolve this issue please let me know because now i am facing same issue

I am unable to find my Wifi SSID

It is first time as you mentioned shown and worked perfectly but 2nd time not showing

Options