Archer T4U AC1300 disconnects when using 5ghz Network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-24 06:45:55
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I have a poblem with my USB adapter.
I installed the T4U Archer AC1300. I plugged it in and installed the latest drivers from the TP-Link Website.

2.4 Ghz Wifi seems to work just fine. But I have problems with the 5Ghz Connection.

Every time I try to connect to a 5Ghz Network it just disconnects the Device from my PC. I am not able to access any Wifi until I take it out and plugg it back in.

I tried a lot in troubleshooting already. Installed different driver versions from the website. Restarted several times, I tried to use USB 2.0 / 3.0 
and also changed my WLAN Settings. I used channel 36, 40, 44 and they had all the same issue.

My other devices can connect just fine to the 5Ghz network - its just the adapter that seems to have problems.
Did anyone face the same issues? I saw that this happened with the T2U to some users as well, but I thought a newer device should not show problems like
this anymore. 

Anyone here with a tip how I can make it run?

I put you a short Desktop Video in the ZIP File to show you the issue.

Thanks a lot in advance

File:
Example.zipDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer T4U AC1300 disconnects when using 5ghz Network
2020-07-24 07:27:38

It's exactly the same problem as mine: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/214672 

I am waiting 3 weeks now, still no answer. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1370

Replies: 1

Related Articles