Archer T3U Mini Discontenting and Reconnecting randomly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-27 11:33:09 - last edited 2020-08-03 15:22:43
Model: Archer T3U  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: V2

I just bought a new wifi adapter because my old one stopped working so I bought the archer t3u mini it was 40 bucks anyways

It connects fine with my internet connection but after awhile it will randomly start disconnecting from my connection and it is only on my computer and only sense i got this new wifi adapter is there anyway to fix this? I have installed the newest drivers/Changed my windows power settings

Please help..

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer T4U Mini Discontenting and Reconnecting randomly
2020-08-02 20:09:14 - last edited 2020-08-02 20:09:57

@Kathy_Z It disconnects on 5.8Ghz I don't use 2.4 also it says no internet but connected and I bought another one yesterday and it didnt fix the problem I still had disconnecting issues, Also I have the latest drivers for my adapter you can download on this website. Ive reinstalled them several times trying to fix it but it doesnt do anything... 

I'm going to try and switch wifi channels to 44 instead of 48. Ill keep you updated

Options
Re:Archer T4U Mini Discontenting and Reconnecting randomly
2020-08-03 15:18:34
Okay I switched the channel to 44 instead of 48 and it didnt seem to fix anything still disconnects my default gateway is 192.168.0.1 And what happens is I get "No Internet Access" But secured
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1454

Replies: 4

Related Articles