NA

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

NA

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
NA
NA
2020-07-29 08:47:36 - last edited 2023-03-23 06:10:03
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

NA

Options
1 Reply
Re:I can't set up my Archer C80 to the Tether app nor access to the web management interface
2020-07-29 11:40:51

@Wing 

Wing wrote

When i go to tplinkwifi.net, it only asks me to enter the "Local Password", I've never had the chance to set up a username and password.

Also when i use Tether, i can find my device but when i chose my device, it asked me to login and i don't know what password i need to enter. 

I have tried to reset my router and used "Admin" as the password because that's what I've found on Google but nothing works.

I've watched the setup tutorial video and found out that you need to set up the device before creating a tplink ID. However, after i downloaded the App, the first thing I did is created a tplink ID using my email address. Does that affect anything?

(I can't found the exact model of my router when creating this thread so i chose randomly)

Wing wrote

When i go to tplinkwifi.net, it only asks me to enter the "Local Password", I've never had the chance to set up a username and password.

Also when i use Tether, i can find my device but when i chose my device, it asked me to login and i don't know what password i need to enter. 

I have tried to reset my router and used "Admin" as the password because that's what I've found on Google but nothing works.

I've watched the setup tutorial video and found out that you need to set up the device before creating a tplink ID. However, after i downloaded the App, the first thing I did is created a tplink ID using my email address. Does that affect anything?

(I can't found the exact model of my router when creating this thread so i chose randomly)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 649

Replies: 1

Related Articles