Archer T2U Plus AC600 doesn't detect one wifi network but shows all others

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-30 18:08:29
Model: Archer T2U Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My TP-Link Archer T2U Plus wifi (ac600) adapter is plugged in my Windows 10 desktop. It detects all surrounding networks except my home wifi which is hosted by my D-Link DIR 615 router. The router is 802.11n which should be compatible with the TP-Link adapter. I checked that the adapter also shows some 802.11n networks hosted by my old mobile hotspot.

The channel used by the DLink router is 13.

Strangely, when I first inserted the wifi adapter in the USB port, it immediately detected the DLink network. But its not showing up the network since the second day when I rebooted the desktop.

All my other devices are able to see the DLink network.

My desktop is able to see all other networks except the DLink network.

Can you please help me resolve this asap?

Thanks,

Shrikant

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer T2U Plus AC600 doesn't detect one wifi network but shows all others
2020-08-02 18:42:50
I was able to make progress. I changed the channel on my Dlink router to 1. Now the wifi was discovered and connected also. But I am still skeptical about explicitly setting the channel to 1. Earlier it was Auto scan. What if my neighbour also sets the channel on his router to 1? Does someone have insights? Thanks, Shrikant
Options