Archer T6E cant connect to this network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-01 02:07:01
Model: Archer T6E  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 6.30.223.228

I have had this adapter for about 3 months, and this is the second time this has happened. the adapter randomly stops working and disconnect from the network and when I try to re connect, I get prompted to input a password and then get told that the adapter cannot connect to the network. I have now unplugged the adapter and re connect it to different slots with no use and have re installed the driver that came with the device along with older versions numerous times. the first time this happened I went through the process of installing and uninstalling the drivers for about an hour and then it proceeded to magically work. I have done all steps on this thread ( https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/204498 ) the status light is green on the back and it says in device manager its properly working, if anyone could help or point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1170

Replies: 1

Related Articles