Archer T2U connection problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-03 08:43:03
Model: Archer T2U  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 5.1.28.0

Hi, I have had big problems with my Archer T2U v1 over the last few months. The connection to my wifi is being maintained (at least that's what my Windows 10 system is showing) but I'm nevertheless unable to access the internet from time to time for no observable reason. I know the problem isn't coming from my wifi because my phone and my laptop don't have any troubles at all. I've tried to uninstall the driver and reinstall the most recent one (Archer T2U(EU)_V1_170724_Wins) but it didn't help at all.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer T2U connection problems
2020-08-12 19:37:00 - last edited 2020-08-12 19:37:39

@Kathy_Z Hi, thank you for your reply.

1. I've always been connected over the 5GHz band on this PC until now. I checked my other devices and apparently, they are all using 2.4 GHz. I've put the adapter into its 2.4 GHz only mode now, and the connection seems to be working fine.

2. I've been trying things like plugging the adapter out and in again, and disconnecting and reconnecting the WiFi, but it didn't always help so I'm not sure if that had any effect at all.

3. Thanks for the driver. As I've said, things are apparently working well now but I will try it out.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1512

Replies: 2

Related Articles