Adapter have frequently high ping in games for no reason.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-09 01:15:51
Model: TL-WN822N  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: TP-Link N300 | 300mbps Wireless USB Adapter

Hello

My network adapter TP-Link N300 | 300mbps Wireless USB Adapter have high ping in my games online my router is 6 meters away from my pc and is too bad for me to play with the ping to increase so many times i have tried so many things from upadting my drivers to cmd commands nothing changed....My ping is fine for a while but in some phase its gets mad and the ping goes crazy, is there any thing i can do i want just to play like a normal person my stable ping is 50 and goes 300 and 700ms,does anyone have a solution...

Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:Adapter have frequently high ping in games for no reason.
2020-08-12 12:45:18

@Kathy_Z  Hello there 

The drivers you give me,when i install them and then try to play i was fine for some hours but then just started again and i was convinced that they work...

I dont have pictures of the ping but i can tell you the games (Valorant,CS:GO) these are the online games i play and i have problem,and to answer your question...yes the ping is just in online games in download and surfing in internet is okay.....Thank you anyway if there something else  i can try out to fix this problem i will be glad to hear....Cheers 

Options
Re:Adapter have frequently high ping in games for no reason.
2021-02-19 10:03:20

@Kathy_Z yes, it always becomes high ping when i play a game, never anything else

Options