Need help to fix my tp link extender RE200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-09 09:51:36 - last edited 2023-07-13 03:48:50
Model: RE200  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Hi ! I got a RE200 there's 2 weeks ago. It worked fine, until this morning. It looks like the extender doesnt give signal because I dont see its wifi's name anymore. All the lights are shining without exception, solid, and none of them are blinking or anything. I tried to reset it but... nothing happened, all the lights keep staying solid. The only way I can turn the lights off is when I unplug it but once I plug it again its still the same, all the lights are instantly solid. So, I cant connect to the extender, I cant reset it, and when I unplug and plug it, it becomes the same. What can I do to fix this problem ?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Need help to fix my tp link extender RE200
2020-08-13 02:46:17 - last edited 2023-07-13 03:48:38

@Skipp 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

For your case, please refer to the following suggestions

1. Hold the reset pinhole for 10s again to see if there is any difference:
  2. Still no, then fetch a cable connect the computed to the RE200, check if the computer get any IP address;
  3. Then try to log in via tplinkrepeater.net to see if you could see the web interface of RE200;
  4. If yes, please try to do the factory reset on the web UI;

By the way, where are you located?

Thank you very much.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1018

Replies: 1