Javier Charry

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Javier Charry

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Javier Charry
Javier Charry
2020-08-09 21:44:21
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hola, tengo varios decos en mi hogar siendo el principal un deco M4 y los esclavos un deco E4. La cosa es que tengo televisión Movistar y quisiera conectarla a mi descodificar de televisión, ya lo hecho me sirve algunos días y luego no le sirve más. Leí que la configuración que debo hacer es Iptv pero no se si este para Movistar y lo otro solo funciona con los puertos del deco principal pero yo requiero que sirva en los decos esclavos no en el principal 

-----------------

Hello, I have several decos in my home, the main one being a deco M4 and the slaves an E4 deco. The thing is that I have Movistar television and I would like to connect it to my television decoder, as I have done it, it serves me some days and then it does not work anymore. I read that the configuration I must do is Iptv but I don't know if this is for Movistar and the other only works with the main deco ports but I require it to serve in the slave decos not in the main one

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 141

Replies: 0