Please add New Features to TP-LINK TL-WR841N V13 EU

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-12 11:36:13
Model: TL-WR841N  
Hardware Version: V13
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 4.16 v0001.0 Build 180119 Rel.65243n

Hello to all. I buy new router (TL-WR841N V13 EU) for my home. but when I work with settings of this router.I understood this router has some problems.

I want to feedback some problems to TP-LINK. TP-LINK Please cerate new frimware for add this features.

1- Please add " Basic Settings " & " Guest Network Status " in to the Guest Network.

2-Please add " Wireless Schedule " into Wireless Section.

3-Please add " Diagnostic Tools " to main menu of web.

4- Please add " Manage Control " to System Tools.

5-please add " Multi SSID " & " Client " to Operation Mode.Because I Love Multi ssid for create some networks :) but my router has not this feature. Please add this feature.

6-Please add " LED Control " to System Tools.because TL-WR841N V14 has this feature but V13 has not this feature.

7-Please add " New Frimware in 2020 " for add features and repair bugs.

tp-link please add this feature to new frimware.because tl-wr841n dosen,t have new frimware.please see this photo :(

Why this version doesn,t have new frimware :(    ( Finall Frimware in 2018-02--24 )   :(

But TP-LINK TL-WR841N Has New 2020 frimware With repair bugs :(

Please creat this features to the new frimware.because TP-LINK TL-WR841N V13 has 8MB Rom & 64MB RAM and you can add very features.V13 has best hardware but Dosen,t have no new frimwares. but V14 has Only 4MB Rom & 32MB RAM & has lots of functions & New Security Frimwares.like LED Control & ...

Thanks of You for read my problems with this router. please help to this me with send post to developers.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Please add New Features to TP-LINK TL-WR841N V13 EU
2020-08-12 12:22:29

@TL-WR841N-V13 

Excellent items from you, man. I have been mindful your stuff prior to and you are simply extremely great. I really like what you have got here, certainly like what you are stating and the best way during which you say it. You’re making it enjoyable and you continue to care for to stay it sensible. https://american-writers.org/ I can’t wait to read far more from you. That is really a terrific web site.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 909

Replies: 1