Can connect to network but internet is unstable/slow but fine on every other computer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can connect to network but internet is unstable/slow but fine on every other computer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-14 04:19:10
Model: Archer T6E  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

G'day

I have just gotten a new Computer with a TP-Link PCIe wifi card installed. For the first week I was unable to connect to a network, then I could connect to a network but there was no internet access. Currently, I can connect and there is internet access but it is horrendously slow and unstable. My macbook laptop right next to the computer and on the same network has more than 10 times of the internet speed my PC is recieving. I have tried everything from restarting the computer, resetting network settings, runnings commands, uninstalling/resetting/updating drivers. It has become very frustrating, please help

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 603

Replies: 1