Failed to get time from NTP server

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-14 21:10:58
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 3.0.5 Build 20200110 Rel.50207(s)

I cannot seem to get time from the NTP server. Here are some screen shots of the error and my IP settings. Any help would be appreciated.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Failed to get time from NTP server
2020-08-16 10:42:27

Dear @Kerwin_,

Please make sure the T1600 switch is connected to the Internet. The Next Hop should be the default gateway of your network.

Kerwin_ wrote

I cannot seem to get time from the NTP server. Here are some screen shots of the error and my IP settings. Any help would be appreciated.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-10-11 11:03:21

@Kerwin_ 

Having the same problem with my ER605.  SYSLOG shows the same error yet the OC200 and ER605 have the proper timezone set, DST is on and the NTP server address is correct. 

Options
2021-10-12 01:39:25

Dear @Fleegle61,

Fleegle61 wrote

Having the same problem with my ER605.  SYSLOG shows the same error yet the OC200 and ER605 have the proper timezone set, DST is on and the NTP server address is correct. 

Is your ER605 managed by the OC200 controller?

If you are trying to say that the OC200 gets wrong System Time via NTP Server, please refer to the post below for troubleshooting.

[Troubleshooting] OC200 gets wrong System Time and Date via NTP Server

To get further assistance, it's suggested to provide more detailed information by clicking Start a New Thread from the sub-Forum of Omada Cloud SDN. Thank you for your kind cooperation!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-10-12 01:58:51

@Fae

Here are the syslogs I am getting from the ER605.  I am using pool.ntp.org so there should be no reason it would fail.  I also have a local NTP server behind the FW that it also has access to and does the same thing.  The router is controlled by the OC200 and is not standalone. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3179

Replies: 4

Related Articles