Mr

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Mr

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Mr
Mr
2013-02-05 15:17:12
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V4.20.0

Firmware Version :

ISP : Opal Internet Services

Subject/Title: This should have read: Blocking general access to Internet for all/selected users

Hi,

How do I deny/stop all internet access to all users at a specified time say between hours of 2200 and 0600. All users access different home pages and have separate email accounts. So One user accesses Google as their home page another goes straighrt to their email a/c and another say may login to a BT account. I cannot see how quite to do this from the manual. Do I have to put in all the home page addresses for all users or is their some global Internet address I can enter.

Thanks.

Clive
Options
2 Reply
Re:Mr
2013-02-05 16:47:33
Can you login to the router web-interface ?
You can find Access Control option in the web-interface.Hope this gives some clue...
Options
Re:Mr
2013-02-05 18:36:45
Thanks Herman. Yes I can access the web management pages but I'm not sure what to put where. Initially all I wish to do is to limit general access to the Internet between set hours say 2300 to 0600. Similar to a power off. In fact that is just what I wish to be able to emulate within the software - a Power Off between those hours. However there are 4 members of the family with their own laptops/ipads/phones etc all with different Internet A/c and Home Pages. Do I have to identify them all?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 245

Replies: 2

Related Articles