Tl wr841n

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tl wr841n

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tl wr841n
Tl wr841n
2013-06-20 05:09:08
Region : Romania

Model : TL-WR841N

Hardware Version : V8

Firmware Version :

ISP : RDS

Hello. I have a problem with my router. I've tried to upgrade the firmware to v8 and i don't know what happens, but now i can't do anything to it , because when i'm trying to connect it via web it says "page not found" and the router led's turns on and off every 4-5 seconds. Only the power led it's on. Thank you.
Options
3 Reply
Re:Tl wr841n
2013-06-20 17:31:09
Reset it to factory defaults settings and then try different computers to login to the web-interface wiredly and wirelessly.
Options
2013-06-20 18:03:23
And how i can reset it to factory defaults settings ? Like OsamaYoussef says in this thread http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread.php?2475-Restoring-factory-firmware-TL-WR841N ?

// I can't do anything to it . I can't connect it via web browser .. i changed the PC ip and use command to ping wireless , but it says " Destination host unreachable "
Options
2013-06-30 05:14:36
Hi Victor. Do you still have the User Manual?. there is a description about how to reset the device to factory default without web access. Is there a small pin-hole in the back of the device. insert a small sharp object into it an wait for the reouter tho reboot. Afther that the settings are back to factory default. I hope it helps. If not, tell me and i will explain how to make a emergency firmware restore.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 886

Replies: 3

Related Articles