Time usage and history not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-19 14:52:11 - last edited 2020-08-25 03:39:36
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.12

Hi there

I am using the M9 deco. Recently I noticed, in the last few days that the app is no longer registering the usage of devices in the parental controls. I have added new individuals re-added devices, and still shows 0 usage. But when I look at the home screen in the app, you can see upload download trafic.

We recently had a power outage, not sure if this is somehow related.

I was thinking my kids hacked into the app and got unlimited usage, but seems like something is off. Ideas?

Thanks,

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Time usage and history not working-Solution
2020-08-24 00:11:19 - last edited 2020-08-25 03:39:36

@keano 

What I found to work is that I turned off the two extra decos, and just had the main hub. And then repowered the decos. Somehow, seems like all the connections were going with the child deco's and the usage was not registering from the main deco hub.

Works now, kids will not be happy.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Time usage and history not working-Solution
2020-08-24 00:11:19 - last edited 2020-08-25 03:39:36

@keano 

What I found to work is that I turned off the two extra decos, and just had the main hub. And then repowered the decos. Somehow, seems like all the connections were going with the child deco's and the usage was not registering from the main deco hub.

Works now, kids will not be happy.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 355

Replies: 1