For m4 deco what is the latest version? Im unable to update via app becauae it says unable on app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

For m4 deco what is the latest version? Im unable to update via app becauae it says unable on app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-23 18:35:23
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

The title says I currently have the M4 and when I try to update it via the app it says that it is unable to find and or unable to update via the app so therefore I'm asking on this Fred what is the latest version of firmware so I can check if I've got the latest version I'm up thanks

Options
3 Reply
Re:For m4 deco what is the latest version? Im unable to update via app becauae it says unable on app
2020-08-24 08:49:46

@mark-uk1 any update on this? My app when I click on update says unable to check for update...

Options
Re:For m4 deco what is the latest version? Im unable to update via app becauae it says unable on app
2020-08-25 06:15:57

@mark-uk1 

Had same issue last week. Rebooting both M4 units solved the problem. Seems to be related no new version of Deco app. Only afer unit reboot it detects new firmware version for M4.

BRs

PG

Options
2022-01-28 15:27:25

@mark-uk1 The latest version for Deco M4 is 1.5.2 Build 20210916 Rel.56193.

If you're unable to update via mobile app, you have to update manually via the Web UI.

How to Update the Firmware of Deco

Just a M4 (2-pack) user who regrets buying it
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1292

Replies: 3