Deco M4 - Main/Satellite deco have different download speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-29 10:33:21 - last edited 2020-08-29 10:56:50
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.4.2 Build 20200727 Rel. 37987

Hello, i am new owner of Deco M4. At first, i have 600mbps internet provider connection. I have two DECO M4 working in router operation mode. One of them (MAIN DECO) is in living room wired connected directly to a Router. Second (SATELLITE DECO) is in my office wired connected via wall ethernet plug in room directly to Router as well. But internet connection is not the same. When i am near MAIN DECO i have with my mobile (Galaxy Note 10+) download speed aprox 400-500mbps. When I am near SATELLITE DECO download connection is only 100-140mbps. Download speed tested by Ookla Speedtest. I tried wired connection to SATELLITE DECO in my office with laptop as well but download speed is the same 100-140mps. When i unplugged SATELLITE DECO from wall ethernet socket in office and connected laptop (HP Elitebook 747 G5) directly with office ethernet socket, download speed by Ookla test is OK (400-500mbps) and i know that my wall ethernet socket in office working fine. I suppose when i have two wired connected DECO that the internet speed will be almost the same in my office and living room as well. Strange is that upload speeds are OK, and the same (60mbps).  Could you please help?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 550

Replies: 0