M2700 portable WiFi not providing internet anymore

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-08 10:14:08 - last edited 2020-09-17 08:07:58
Model: M7200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I bought a M7200 and a sim card. It provided internet for three weeks and one day it stopped connecting. 

From the three lights that it has, the battery and the WiFi signal turn on but the middle one doesn't. It says connected without internet in my devices.

I've tried the SIM card in different phones and it works and has data. I've also restarted the m7200 three times and nothing happens. 

I wonder why it worked for a couple of weeks and then it didn't anymore. Trying to connect to the mifi app in the phone can't be possible since it doesn't give connection (as the manual says). What else can I do?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:M2700 portable WiFi not providing internet anymore-Solution
2020-09-17 08:07:51 - last edited 2020-09-17 08:07:58

@Elenaperalta 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Have you tried to reset the router by holding the reset pinhole for 10s till all the lights turn on then off?

(PS: you might need to remove the back case of the device to find the reset pinhole.)

After that, if still not helpful, please log into the web interface of the router to check the IP address:

If there is no IP address, please go to advanced>Dail up>dail up settings> manually create a new APN profile;

Thank you very much.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:M2700 portable WiFi not providing internet anymore-Solution
2020-09-17 08:07:51 - last edited 2020-09-17 08:07:58

@Elenaperalta 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Have you tried to reset the router by holding the reset pinhole for 10s till all the lights turn on then off?

(PS: you might need to remove the back case of the device to find the reset pinhole.)

After that, if still not helpful, please log into the web interface of the router to check the IP address:

If there is no IP address, please go to advanced>Dail up>dail up settings> manually create a new APN profile;

Thank you very much.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 888

Replies: 1

Related Articles